Monday, September 29, 2014

Urgggggggggghhhhhhhhh

EZ Money sucks. Plain and simple. They did not care. The editing is atrocious. The actors are all monotone and bland. There is no attention to detail. It's made for kids, yet has really weird moments that are inappropriate for kids. I have never cringed harder watching a movie. I've watched Jack and Jill. At least it had Al Pacino. I've watched Howard the Duck. At least it was so bad it was entertaining. EZ Money is that special kind of bad. It's incredibly painful to watch. There was no effort put in. It was made for a quick buck and that's it. You'll cringe at most parts, and be bored at others. Here's an example of how little they cared.
When saw this I couldn't believe my eyes. How could someone care so little? They're so close together. You must have seen this while editing. They even have a gag line under "Gargle" earlier in the film, yet they still didn't fix this. It's funny how something so little showed the absolute laziness of this film, and made seethe with rage. This is a film nobody should have to sit through, and I did. And I'll have to do it again for the review. Urgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment